Maple Magic... what a way to celebrate SPRING!
We will be back at Regal Point Elk Farm, Georgian Bluffs on the weekends of March 21,22, and 28,29... Entrance by Donation. The FUN starts 9:00 am and runs to 1:00 pm. Note - Activities take place in the great outdoors, so appropriate dress is advised.
New this year...
- Monster Trucks "True North and Train Wreak". Rides available for a fee.
- Mini Excavator Challenge. Test your skill! There is a charge for this activity.
- "Candy CRANE Drop" - Mad scramble at 11:00 am each day.
Returning Favourites include...
- “Land of Giants”. Get up close with a variety of Giant Machines to see and touch. Guided tour at 11:00 am daily.
- Heated Dining Hall with ample seating to enjoy your Pancake and Sausage Meal and check out the Magic of Maple educational display... it's TREEmendous!
- Kids Gourmet Meals menu - Wiarton Willie & Country Bear!
- Try our "Tobermory Morning Coffee" provided by the Creemore Coffee Roasting Company.
- The Maple Magic "Waffle Bar". Top your Maple Leaf shaped "snack waffle" your way. A variety of toppings include real Maple Syrup, Caramel, Chocolate, Strawberry & Whipped Cream. Don't forget the candy pieces.
- Log Sawing competition at 12 Noon daily.
- Mount Haymore and LOTS of play equipment for the kids.
- Up close and personal Elk Tour, 10:00 am daily. Visit Lily the Elk!
- Petting Zoo & Pony Rides by Glendale Farms. Note, there is a charge for these activities.
- Purchase fresh Maple Syrup.
- Farm Wagon rides to and from the sugar bush.
- Courtesy Shuttles to assist families and guests with mobility issues.
- Outdoor Hand-warming Stations.
- Infant change area located at the Ranger Station.
- Ontario's first Electric Steam Maple Syrup Evaporator - the most energy efficient, low emission production method available. Ontario's only carbon-free maple syrup operation.
- Lots of Parking with an overflow area up the street from the farm.