Task 1: Draw Organizer
Task 2: Sommelier
Task 3: License Coordinator
Task 4: Ticket Coordinator
Task 5: Data Entry Coordinator
Task 6: Drum Major
Task 7: On Site Ticket Recorder
Task 8: Advertising and Promotion Coordinator
Task 9: Draw Recorder Coordinator
Task 10: On-Air Personalities
Task 11: Technical Coordinator
Task 12: Wine Storage and Delivery Coordinator
Task One: Draw Organizer
- Obtain the approval of the Wiarton Rotary Club (WRC) to hold the next Draw.
- Have the WRC decide if we will seek a partner and if so, who that partner will be.
- Assign someone to meet with partner to explain how the draw works, the commitment, how to sell books of tickets, etc…
- Book the Century 21 Community Space for the required evenings.
- Determine who will be performing each of the above tasks for this draw.
- Authorize the Sommelier to purchase the wine.
- Update rules for the Draw and forward to License Coordinator to include with application and “Advertising and Promotion Coordinator” for publishing on the WRC website
- Update the design of the ticket to be included with the license application.
- Give copy of the updated ticket to License Coordinator
- When License Coordinator provides license number, add the number to ticket.
- Forward completed ticket to Ken Jones who will prepare the ticket.
- Approve the ticket design and authorize Ken To order the tickets
- When tickets are delivered, arrange for delivery to the Ticket Coordinator.
- Prepare a cheque request to reimburse Ken Jones for the printing of the tickets.
- Receive revised logos for use in social media from Ken Jones.
- Forward revised logos to Advertising and Promotion Coordinator