WHEN: June 20 , 8pm. Participants are asked to be online by 7:50pm at the latest.
WHERE: Online using a ZOOM meeting platform. Team members will need to be familiar with opening a Zoom link and turning their microphone on. Once online, teams will have a technical assistant to guide them through the evening.
WHO: Teams of up to 8 participants. Team members can be in up to 8 different locations. Team members in the same house who will share a computer or tablet should submit the same email address. Team members in the same house who will each use a separate device should submit individual email addresses.
COST: Team registration fee of $20 for a team of up to 8 participants PLUS an additional $10 per team member. I.e. a team of 6 would pay $20 + $60 = $80. A team of 8 would would pay $20 + $80 = $100
CAP: There will be a MAXIMUM of 20 teams able to register for the Online Trivia Event!
- There will be SIX rounds of Trivia with TEN questions in each round
- Each team will meet in an individual 'room' on Zoom. Only team members and their 'techie' will be in the room.
- Team members will be able to see and hear each other in the room.
- The 'techie' will share the trivia questions with the team members, listen to the discussion and record the answers.
- The techie will then share the answers with the team members. The techie will leave the room to submit the team score for the round.
- The techie will return to the room for the next round of questions.
- Throughout the evening teams will be updated on their rank in relation to the other teams.
- The winning team will receive BRAGGING RIGHTS...and their name on the trophy!