Rotary Club of Wiarton Wine SURVIVOR
Note: This is an elimination draw. Tickets will be drawn until only one Team is left in the competition and declared the winner.
Each Team consists of 5 Castaways.
Each Castaway purchases at least one $30 entry ticket to become a member of a Team.
Each Castaway must be at least 19 years of age and resident of Ontario when the ticket is purchased.
If a Castaway is not part of a Team, they will be assigned to a Team by The Rotary Club of Wiarton.
In total 150 bottles of wine will be awarded. Each bottle will have a minimum retail value of $14.95. All wine will be purchased at LCBO or a licenced manufacturer.
An individual Castaway can purchase more than one entry ticket and can be part of more than one Team.
Organizers will ensure that the total number of entries is divisible evenly by 5.
The President, Treasurer and Director of Fundraising of the Rotary Club of Wiarton as well as members of the Wine Survivor Organizing Committee and those persons assisting in the conduct and management of the lottery event are not eligible to enter as a Castaway.
The tickets will be drawn over five consecutive evenings.
Round 1 – Feb1,2021 - 25% entries eliminated
Round 2 – Feb2,2021 - 20% entries eliminated
Round 3 – Feb3,2021 -20 % entries eliminated
Round 4 – Feb4,2021- 20% entries eliminated
Round 5 – Feb5,2021- 15% entries eliminated and winning Team declared.
1st: Only Team not eliminated 75 bottles of wine to be distributed equally to each Team member($1285Value)
2nd: Last Team to be eliminated 30 bottles of wine to be distributed equally to each Team member ($515 Value)
3rd: Second last Team to be eliminated 15 bottles of wine to be distributed equally to each Team member ($250 Value)
4th: Third last Team eliminated 10 bottles of wine to be distributed equally to each Team member ($165 Value)
5th: Thirtieth Team eliminated 10 bottles of wine to be distributed equally to each Team member ($165 Value)
6th: First Team eliminated 10 bottles of wine to be distributed equally to each Team member ($165 Value)
- Rules -
- You must be at least 19 years of age to enter the contest. Tickets must be purchased in Ontario.
- Each Castaway purchases at least one $30 entry ticket.
- Beginning December12, 2020 a maximum of 300 tickets will be sold until 10:00AM EST,Wednesday January27, 2021 (entry period) on a first come/first served basis.
- All prizes will be awarded.
- Each elimination draw will be held at 658 Berford Street, Wiarton, Ontario and will bebroadcast live on Zoom and Facebook Live starting at 8:00 Pm each evening. Links willbe provided to all Castaways using the email address provided at registration.
- As names are drawn, that person is expelled, but may still be on a winning Team. ATeam is eliminated when all of the Team members have been expelled.
- Each Castaway must provide their full name, mailing address, phone number and emailon the entry ticket. You will also be asked to provide a Team Name if you are part of a group of 5
- Tickets may be purchased from any member of the Rotary Club of Wiarton or by calling Richard Bouillon at 226-910-1363
- The Rotary Club of Wiarton will post eliminated and winning Castaway names on our Facebook page and our website. https://www.wiartonrotary.org/wine-survivor/
- Entrants agree to having their name and photo published on the Rotary Club of Wiarton website and Facebook page.
- The winning Castaways will be notified by email provided at registration
- Arrangements will be made with the winning Teams to pick up their winnings. We will arrange for a mutually convenient pickup location within 100km of Wiarton, ON.
Registration Info Team Name: Castaway:
Name: Address: Email: Phone:
Waiver will read that they are at least 19 years old at the time of purchasing the ticket and a resident of Ontario.